B & G Scalp Micro Pigment is a mix of black and dark gray pigments with brown undertones intended for hair follicle simulation tattooing.
We at Quantum Cosmetic Inks, pride ourselves on the quality of our permanent makeup inks. Our inks have always had the best quality ingredients. Not all brands out there are organic or vegan-friendly, but Quantum tattoo inks are!
With a very high natural pigment concentration, you can painlessly and beautifully create stunning lips, customized eyeliner, micro hair-stroke-enhanced eyebrows, beauty marks, and more for your clients. You can also use our inks for paramedical tattooing such as areola-nipple restoration, scars cover, and camouflage.
Your work will last longer and will be safer for your clients!
Our cosmetic inks in a few words:
- Suitable for any skin type and color
- Can be used for both cosmetic and paramedical purposes
- Vegan, kosher, and cruelty-free
- Heals fast and stays vibrant
- High-quality ingredients. Ingredient List
- Non-acrylic water-based pigment
- None of our pigments EVER come from animals
- Highest level of sterility
- Meets the high EU standards for tattoo colorants
Does your scalp micro pigment offer a range of shades to match different hair colors and skin tones?
Yes! Aside from B & G Scalp Micro Pigment, which is perfect for hair follicle simulation tattooing, we also offer a range of colors, from deep black scalp micro pigment to light brown scalp micro pigment, and everything in between! You can explore more options by visiting our scalp micro pigment pages for both originals and platinum label PMU inks.